Soy Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
Tasty chicken drumsticks with a sticky soy sauce glaze that can be cooked on the grill or the barbecue, depending on the weather!
Serve with a generous helping of green salad or coriander rice.
- 8 chicken drumsticks Shop
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp tomato purée
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1. Make 3 slashes on each of the drumsticks with a sharp knife (be careful!).
2. Mix together the soy sauce, honey, oil, tomato purée and mustard. Pour this mixture over the chicken and coat thoroughly. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, or overnight in the fridge.
3. When you are ready to cook, heat your oven to 200°C/ fan 180°C/ gas 6.
4. Tip the chicken into a shallow roasting tray and cook for 35 mins, turning occasionally, until the chicken is tender and glistening with the marinade.
5. Serve with a tasty green salad or coriander rice.
A wide range of premium meats.
From beef to lamb, chicken to sausage and something a little different, we’re sure you’ll discover something that takes your fancy.
Interested in placing an order over the phone or have questions regarding our products? No problem, contact our friendly team today.